Thursday, March 20, 2014

Midterm #7 Problems

Unfortunately my computer would not allow me to view the directions for midterm 7 on on bitmap graphics textbook. I am showing  the process on how I tried to figure out this odd situation.


The above photo is what pops up when I try clicking on B.8. 


It advises me to download Flip4Mac and Silverlight so my Mac laptop can view a Microsoft file. 


I download and install each file type so I can view the section of the textbook. 


Above are my downloads and as you can see Silverlight is the bottom right application.




I try to view it again but it will not work. I can not receive the instructions on how to complete this Midterm unfortunately. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment