Thursday, February 6, 2014

Class 3: Entering Meshmoon Virtual Worlds


I decided to check out three different worlds to get a feel of how Meshmoon works. The first world I checked out was called Haukipudas Cloud Party. It was a church that reminded me a lot of the smaller churches I saw when I was over in Europe. The detail was amazing when I walked through the church. 


The second world I explored was called Stinkfists DevScene. It was a cluster of random objects that you could walk across to have the feeling of floating over a bed of water. I took the picture towards the end of the world to snap a good picture of the majority of the world. 


The last world I explored was called German Fire Fighting Museum. They had four different automobiles they used over the years. They dated them back all the way to horse and carriage. Along the wall was a timeline of different events dealing with these German Firefighting automobiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment