Thursday, February 6, 2014

Midterm #3


This picture was saved in a .gif file. I have been using the .jpg files to convert pictures from GIMP to my blog. I am most familiar with this style of picture.


This picture is saved in the .jpg format. I definitely see a difference in picture compared to the .gif and .png formats. The picture seems to be the clearest.


Lastly, the picture is saved in a .png format. This format is set to a 7 compression level. Picking a 7 out of 9 compression level still zoomed in the picture more than the others. This picture is not as clear as the other two. This is my midterm #3. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment