Friday, May 9, 2014

Final #4, High Resolution Avatar


Here is my original avatar and I am adjusting my height, age, body shape,race, etc.


I chose to give my avatar some clothes and put on jeans, button shirt, jacket, and brown shoes


I then gave my avatar some hair, eyebrows, eye lashes, etc. I tired to match up exactly how I view my features. 


I wanted to bulk up my avatar so I gave him bigger arms, legs, torso, chest, etc. I did not do much because I want him to look like myself. The picture below shows me adjusting my torso. 



It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  


No comments:

Post a Comment