Thursday, May 8, 2014

Final Project: Building My Immersive Libraries/Museums


I started my world called Egremont with a picture of my blogger @ianpetri.blogspot.com. I made a cube shape with the website displayed on the outside.  


This was the toolbar i used to make the website show up a lot better. This allows the user to follow my blog easier. 


Within one of the objects I made, I put a picture of myself and two of my friends. I used a cube shape to post it to the wall and pasted my url. Unfortunately Facebook will not display the photo and only the webpage. Below is the selected picture...



I then used Facebook for my next two pictures by doing the same steps as before. These pictures also did not show up. This is of my dad and I





This is myself as a child with my cousin...




I decided to post a youtube video in the house. It is a music video of the Beatles presenting Penny Lane. The song seemed to go well with my world.


I made some 3D text that welcomes you into my world...





As you get deeper into my world, you will bump into another music video that plays a song named Jet Jive by Gramatik.




It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  

No comments:

Post a Comment