Friday, May 9, 2014

Final, Testing Classmates Libraries





I choose to visit Sam's Library. It was very creative and well organized. I enjoyed the videos that were playing in the back as you were walking around the world







I then visited Jamie's Library. Jamie's was also well organized and easy to follow and understand. I enjoyed the video posted on the wall. 





Lastly, I looked at Diana's library. My computer had a lot of trouble loading and following Diana's world and was force quitting me out every time so I was unable to get more than one picture and look at the whole world. From what I saw the world was perfect!


It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  


No comments:

Post a Comment